Re: odbc driver update issues

From: "Michael Shulman" <shulman(at)math(dot)uchicago(dot)edu>
To: "simon smith" <minos46(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: odbc driver update issues
Date: 2006-02-18 14:59:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc

This looks like the same error that I just found myself getting, which
was fixed on changing the driver options from ANSI to Unicode (to
agree with my database). This discrepancy was apparently causing the
driver to fail to put quotation marks around parameters, thus causing
them to be interpreted as columns, which didn't exist.

HTH