Re: Deleting Large Objects

From: Sergey Konoplev <gray(dot)ru(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John KEA <johnkea21(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-ru-general <pgsql-ru-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Deleting Large Objects
Date: 2010-03-09 17:33:27
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-ru-general

Hello,

You might be wrote to wrong mailing list. It is
pgsql-ru-general(at)postgresql(dot)org - PostgreSQL related list in Russian. I
suppose you need pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org

--
Regards,
Sergey Konoplev

PostgreSQL articles in Russian and English
http://gray-hemp.blogspot.com/search/label/postgresql/