Re: Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?

From: "forest mars" <compustretch(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?
Date: 2008-02-19 23:25:08
Lists: pgsql-admin
Actually I just noticed that all of the permissions on the tables that don't
have an edit button have an asterisk next to the permission type,
while on the tables with the edit button the permissions are exactly the
same, but there is no asterisk.

This is the clue I was looking for, though I don't know where to view/set
whatever it is this asterisk represents.

TIA,

f mars
--
"sig available on request"