Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?

From: "forest mars" <compustretch(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?
Date: 2008-02-19 22:03:20
Lists: pgsql-admin
I notice when browsing some of the tables in phppgadmin some of them have an
"Actions" column that includes buttons for "Edit" and "Delete" while other
tables do not have that as an additional column when viewing them in
phppgadmin.

Does someone know the difference between these 2 instances and moreover how
to get the "Edit" button to show up in tables where it is not currently
visible.

AFAIK, I have set permissions to grant all for testing on this, so I don't
think that is the issue.

TIA,

F. Mars
Compustretch NY

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Peter KoczanDate: 2008-02-19 22:06:17