How to get Libpq?

From: Farrukh Afzal <mfarrukhafzal(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to get Libpq?
Date: 2004-12-10 18:51:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
i have just started working with postgres. I want ot access
the database from c or c++. I got some help from manual. I explained
that libpq or libpq++ is required. I am working o redhat 9. i have all
the packages installed, but i don't have the libpq and libpq++
installed. How can i get these libraries?please reply with a bit
detail, as i am new to linux so need more help.

FARRUKH.