Re: Extended security/restriction to any role with login access

From: "Domingo Alvarez Duarte" <mingodad(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: lennin(dot)caro(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: "Carol Walter" <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Extended security/restriction to any role with login access
Date: 2008-06-26 21:45:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

I did the following:
-Connect as superuser postgres with pgadmin and create a user -> noaccess
CREATE ROLE noaccess LOGIN
NOSUPERUSER NOINHERIT NOCREATEDB NOCREATEROLE;

-Disconnect from the server
-Connect to the server with user 'noaccess' through pgadmin3, and I can see
all databases/functions/schemas/roles.

What am I missing ?