Re: HOT version 18

From: "Jaime Casanova" <systemguards(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Pavan Deolasee" <pavan(dot)deolasee(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HOT version 18
Date: 2007-09-18 06:00:42
Lists: pgsql-patches
On 9/17/07, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> I have completed a first review pass over all of the HOT patch, and am
> now reasonably satisfied with coding style, APIs, etc.  There are still
> two or three areas that need discussion, which I'll start a separate
> thread for on -hackers.  In the meantime, here's some code for people to
> test and poke at ...
>
>                         regards, tom lane

this sql scripts make current cvs + patch to crash with this message
in the logs:

LOG:  statement: update test set c2 = c2 -15 where current of q1;
TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(tuple_tableoid == table_oid)", File:
"execCurrent.c", Line: 128)
LOG:  server process (PID 27599) was terminated by signal 6: Aborted
LOG:  terminating any other active server processes

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.