Update: PgUS Board Nominations Extended

From: Michael Alan Brewer <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: US PostgreSQL Association <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Update: PgUS Board Nominations Extended
Date: 2009-11-15 19:17:08
Lists: pgus-general
Greetings!  Nominations for the United States PostgreSQL Association
(PgUS) board for the Fall 2009 elections have been extended through
10PM EST Monday, November 16th; please submit nominations (full name
and a contact email address, please) to:

secretary(at)postgresql(dot)us

I will contact the nominees (to see if they accept the nomination) and
report weekly to pgus-general the list of current nominees.

We have three seats available, currently being held by Michael Brewer,
Joshua Drake, and Bruce Momjian.  Current nominees (in alphabetical
order, by last name) are:

 - Michael Brewer (mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com)
 - Joshua Drake (jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com)
 - Kevin Kempter (kevink(at)consistentstate(dot)com)
 - Greg Smith (greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com)

Per our bylaws, you'll need to be a member of PgUS to vote.

https://www.postgresql.us/join

Please let me know if you have any questions;  get those nominations in ASAP!

Thanks---

---Michael Brewer
Secretary, PgUS
secretary(at)postgresql(dot)us
mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com

pgus-general by date

Next:From: Michael Alan BrewerDate: 2009-12-17 20:58:49