Re: Election results?

From: "Michael Alan Brewer" <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "US PostgreSQL Association" <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Election results?
Date: 2008-11-07 21:02:48
Lists: pgus-general

Glad you asked! I was just about to send out the following announcement:

Congratulations to the following new board members of PgUS!

Andrew Dunstan
Greg Sabino Mullane
Robert Treat

We need to have a runoff election for the fourth and final seat; the
candidates for that seat are:

Richard Broersma, Jr.
Ned Lilly

To vote in the runoff, please go to:

https://www.postgresql.us/elections/2008/semi-annual/runoff

If there are no objections, I'll close the elections after 23:59:59
EST on Monday, 17 November (2008). As far as I can tell, you can all
vote in the runoff, even if you didn't vote in the general.

Thanks to all the nominees! :)

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com
secretary(at)postgresql(dot)us