Nominations for PgUS Board: Weekly update

From: "Michael Alan Brewer" <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "US PostgreSQL Association" <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Nominations for PgUS Board: Weekly update
Date: 2008-09-19 16:55:02
Lists: pgus-general
Greetings, y'all! This is the weekly update on the state of
nominations for the PgUS board.

Currently, we have five nominations for the four open seats;  the
following people have accepted their nominations:

 # # # # # # # #

Richard Broersma, Jr.	richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com

Andrew Dunstan	andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net

Ned Lilly	ned(at)xtuple(dot)com

Greg Subino Mullane	greg(at)endpoint(dot)com

Robert Treat	xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net

 # # # # # # # #

Remember, there's still time to get your nominations in;  please
submit nominations (of yourself, or others) to:

I will contact the nominees (to see if they accept the nomination) and
report weekly to pgus-general the list of current nominees.

Nominations will close on September 30th.

Also, remember: You can now use the following URL to become a member
of the United States PostgreSQL Association (PgUS):

Note the special combo rate for PgUS professional membership and
PostgreSQL Conference West (October 10-12) registration;  you can view
a partial list of the West talks here:

Thanks, everyone!

---Michael Brewer
Secretary, PgUS

pgus-general by date

Next:From: Joshua DrakeDate: 2008-09-19 18:09:13