PgUS Memberships and Board Nominations Now Open

From: "Michael Alan Brewer" <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "US PostgreSQL Association" <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgUS Memberships and Board Nominations Now Open
Date: 2008-09-10 04:35:41
Lists: pgus-general
Greetings!  A couple of related announcements:

 - You can now use the following URL to become a member of the United
States PostgreSQL Association (PgUS):

Note the special combo rate for PgUS professional membership and
PostgreSQL Conference West (October 10-12) registration;  you can view
a partial list of the West talks here:

 - We are now accepting nominations for PgUS board for the October
2008 elections; please submit nominations to:

I will contact the nominees (to see if they accept the nomination) and
report weekly to pgus-general the list of current nominees.

Nominations will close on September 30th.

Per our bylaws, you'll need to be a member of PgUS to vote.

Please let me know if you have any questions;  get those nominations in ASAP!

---Michael Brewer
Secretary, PgUS

pgus-general by date