truncate trigger query

From: Jignesh Shah <jignesh(dot)shah1980(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: postgresql novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: truncate trigger query
Date: 2009-09-15 05:13:34
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi,

Could anyone please tell me if there is any way to know in perlpl whether
truncate trigger invoked on empty table? Actually, I am updating my log
table on truncate operation on my main table. If truncate query executed on
empty main table then trigger should not update any rows in log table. Any
help would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Jignesh

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Jasen BettsDate: 2009-09-16 12:43:18