compile and install trigger

From: Jignesh Shah <jignesh(dot)shah1980(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: postgresql novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: compile and install trigger
Date: 2009-08-24 12:31:19
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I have written the test trigger in language C. I know the
compilation process given at
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/xfunc-c.html#DFUNC but I
don't know where and how to keep my "test.c" macro file? The test.c file is
in my home drive and I also don;t know how to associate it with my database.
I have connected to my PostgreSQL mydb database successfully.

mydb=#

Thanks,
Jignesh