PostgreSQL 7.3.4 SSL support

From: Frank Seesink <frank(at)mail(dot)wvnet(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL 7.3.4 SSL support
Date: 2003-10-28 03:59:36
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Jason,

Was the Cygwin binary version of PostgreSQL compiled with SSL support?
Or does that require an actual compile from source?  Just curious.  Have
never tried using SSL to connect, but I could see it's usefulness at
some point in the future, so thought I'd go straight to the source.

I know OpenSSL is also offered as a Cygwin package, and I've compiled
various items using it under Cygwin.  But was just curious whether
PostgreSQL was already compiled against it.  I suspect not, since the
OpenSSL package isn't listed in the README.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Claudio NatoliDate: 2003-10-28 04:12:00