Re: Memory leakage in jdbc Driver

From: Rene Pijlman <rene(at)lab(dot)applinet(dot)nl>
To: "Kambiz Kermanizadeh" <kambiz(at)intrawebinfo(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Memory leakage in jdbc Driver
Date: 2001-11-07 23:10:45
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:31:16 -0800, you wrote:
>If there is another mailing list, which I can send the question, please let
>me know!

pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org is the correct place to ask. This list
is for submitting and discussing patches for PostgreSQL.

>We are getting out of memory Exception, after submitting a lot of prepared
>statement.

Please post some more detailed information on the above
mentioned list, preferably a small piece of code that reproduces
the problem.

Regards,
René Pijlman <rene(at)lab(dot)applinet(dot)nl>