Re: Windows port

From: "Bupp Phillips" <hello(at)noname(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows port
Date: 2003-08-27 06:00:10
Lists: pgsql-ports
Maybe I misunderstood, will support a native Windows port or
will it always be an outside company that will do the Windows porting?

I would perfer one from so that I can always get the latest
fixes without having to wait for the outside party to decide when and if
they are going to incorporate the changes.