Postgresq 8,1 hangs when running function

From: "ben sewell" <mosherben(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresq 8,1 hangs when running function
Date: 2006-08-21 09:38:01
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi guys,
I'm running postgresql 8.1 on a P4 3.0GHz,480 MB RAM, 160GB SCSI hard drive
on Windows XP. Postgres has been crashing when I have tried testing my
reports function, which i leads me to believe it is something in the
function because doing normal select statements works fine. Can anyone check
my code before I ask my boss if I could restart the server, as a restart
means 20 mins work lost for employees? Just for reference, tblnewbusiness
containts just under 8,000 records,

Cheers,
Ben

Any recommendations are welcome to sort this problem out.

Attachment Content-Type Size
reports_sp.txt text/plain 7.7 KB