Re: Testing / debuging data import

From: "Shoaib Mir" <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Michael Fuhr" <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: "Brendon Gleeson" <brendon(at)gleesonprop(dot)co(dot)za>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Testing / debuging data import
Date: 2006-10-04 19:50:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

There is this open source tool "mysql2psql" which is bascially a Perl script
that can take as an input MySQL dump file and covnert that to a PostgreSQL
specific dump file so that you can restore the dump file easily in
PostgreSQL.

You can find the tool at -->
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/mysql2psql/projdisplay.php

Thanks,