votes are in, but...

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: votes are in, but...
Date: 2006-06-28 23:25:05
Lists: pdxpug

Hello!

Thank you everyone who chimed in about a meeting day. Here's the
results:

Wednesday took the lead with five votes.
Tuesday was second with two votes.

Freegeek has space available on Wednesday, but in the Classroom instead
of the Meeting room. Any strong feelings against using the Classroom?

If I don't hear objections by noon tomorrow, I'll book the space.

-selena