PGSQL_Announce spamming Twitter via

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "w^3" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGSQL_Announce spamming Twitter via
Date: 2010-02-22 08:59:37
Lists: pgsql-www
I've notice that this morning, PGSQL_Announce has sent out 64 messages
on Twitter within 40 mins, and they're still coming through.  This
looks to be the result of items being added to, which are
then being syndicated to Twitter.  I don't know who manages that
account, so posting this message on the mailing list.

Could whoever is responsible clean up the timeline please?

pgsql-www by date