Feature request: permissions change history for auditing

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature request: permissions change history for auditing
Date: 2009-11-30 12:29:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

As far as I am aware, there is no way to tell when a user/role was granted
permissions or had permissions revoked, or who made these changes.  I'm
wondering if it would be useful for security auditing to maintain a history
of permissions changes only accessible to superusers?

Thanks

Thom

Next:From: Glyn AstillDate: 2009-11-30 12:38:58
Subject: Re: Patch: Remove gcc dependency in definition of inline functions