Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site
Date: 2009-11-16 11:30:33
Lists: pgeu-general

2009/11/16 Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>:
> On Monday, November 16, 2009, Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>> If it turns out they can't provide the other kinds of items at this
>> time, is that a deal-breaker?  It would be a shame as I get the
>> feeling they're the best of the 3 I've looked at, particularly because
>> of their pan-European-friendly services.
>
> I wouldn't consider it a deal breaker. Negative point, yes. But if the
> positives outweigh it, we can find a way. The first being that things
> we need in bulk for conference etc we can easily get elsewhere...

Don't worry, I've assumed that stuff for conferences would be
separately sourced anyway. The options I'm looking into are purely
with the aim of providing an ad-hoc purchase mechanism for
individuals. The bulk buying I referred to was buying in advance so
that Spreadshirt would have stock of ours to sell as it's not
something they can provide on an ad-hoc basis.

But as for mouse mats, I personally haven't used one in years now, not
since I've been using optical mice. Would it really be that popular?

Thom