Import csv file into multiple tables in Postgres

From: Deepblues <deepblues(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Import csv file into multiple tables in Postgres
Date: 2005-02-27 19:15:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

Is it possible to import data from a csv file into multiple tables
in postgresql database.
suppose if I have 2 tables students and departments. And my csv file
contains data for both the tables. Can I import this data into the two
tables.

Is there any perl script available to do this.

Help me out with this !!

thanks,
Deepblues