Re: Docbook 5.x

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Alexander Law <exclusion(at)gmail(dot)com>, obartunov(at)gmail(dot)com, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Alexander Lakhin <a(dot)lakhin(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Docbook 5.x
Date: 2016-06-03 19:31:31
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 5/5/16 12:45 AM, Alexander Law wrote:
> Done (previous patch cleaned).
> This patch optimizes XSL transformations contained in docbook-xsl (1.78.1).

I have looked through this patch, and it's awesome. I have tweaked it a
bit more along the lines you guys have started, and now the build time
is pretty much the same as with DSSSL. Attached is my final patch,
which I plan to commit as soon as the new branch opens.

(I only have Alexander Lakhin as credit right now. Please let me know
if anyone else contributed.)

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-doc-Speed-up-XSLT-builds.patch text/plain 22.1 KB