Re: Disk space taken

From: "Slavisa Garic" <sgaric(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Richard Broersma Jr" <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Disk space taken
Date: 2006-07-18 12:55:39
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thanks Richard,

Running vacuumdb --full freed the rest of the disk space. Regarding indexes
from what you said I understand that if I want to free the space used in the
past by indexes and that isn't freed yet (but it should) I should run
reindexdb (or reindex in SQL). I did that and another 300MB got freed so
thank you for both hints,