Re: referential integrity violation - key referenced from

From: "Luiz Henrique" <luizhwk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Stephan Szabo" <sszabo(at)megazone(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: referential integrity violation - key referenced from
Date: 2006-08-15 13:50:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

my problem was problably corrupted index files. I recreated the index and
it's ok now. The hardware was being unpluged from power source without
shuthing down, I guess that's the cause.
I used the fallowing commands to recreate index:

/etc/init.d/postgresql stop
su postgres
/usr/lib/postgresql/bin/postgres -D /var/lib/postgres/data -O -P db
reindex database db;
/etc/init.d/postgresql start

Thanks!