tutorial for starting development

From: "sami jan" <sami(dot)jan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tutorial for starting development
Date: 2007-05-07 17:03:27
Lists: pgadmin-support
 Hi

I wanted to write some code in pgAdminIII, just to learn the ropes,
but I am not sure where to start. Does pgAdminIII have a how-to kind
of document for newbies to its dev environment?

I have compiled and linked the code and have a debug executable. I am
using VS.Net on WinXP

For a start, how do you edit the widgets, is there a form designer?

Thanks

Sami

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Joshua KramerDate: 2007-05-07 17:30:29