Fwd: Caching driver on pgFoundry?

From: "Peter Kovacs" <maxottovonstirlitz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Caching driver on pgFoundry?
Date: 2007-09-06 07:56:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

The mail below didn't make onto the list. Reason: I sent with the
wrong FROM address. Why do I have several e-mail addresses? Because
the e-mail address "peter(dot)kovacs(dot)1(dot)0rc(at)gmail(dot)com" was not
accepted/handled/seen/whatever by the postgres mail list server.
(Sorry for my having a troubled life.)