Jdbc3PoolingDataSource ssl question

From: "Robert Spies" <thewilford(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Jdbc3PoolingDataSource ssl question
Date: 2007-02-02 23:34:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello, I am using the Jdbc3PoolingDataSource to set up a
connection pool. I am using it in the following manner:

Jdbc3PoolingDataSource source = new Jdbc3PoolingDataSource();
source.setDataSourceName("DB data source");
source.setServerName("localhost");
source.setDatabaseName("test");
source.setUser("testuser");
source.setPassword("testpassword");
source.setMaxConnections(10);
Connection con = source.getConnection();

The problem is that I want to use ssl when connection to the database,
but I cannot figure out how to enable ssl with the
Jdbc3PoolingDataSource. Can anyone help me? Thanks.