Problems in connecting to postgreSQL using PHP

From: "Kitty Yuen" <kitty3a(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems in connecting to postgreSQL using PHP
Date: 2007-03-12 04:25:17
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi,

I am trying to connect my postgreSQL with PHP in localhost. I have start up
the server with -i flag (i.e. postmaster -D /usr/local/pgsql/data -i &) and
edit the pg_hba.conf. However, I still cannot connect with the database.
But, when I tried to remote access the database through SSH and I can
connect with it.

Would you please offer any suggestions or solutions?

Many thanks,
Kitty3A