Re: function source

From: "Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Wright, George" <George(dot)Wright(at)infimatic(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: function source
Date: 2008-07-11 17:53:48
Lists: pgsql-novice
On 12/07/2008, Wright, George <George(dot)Wright(at)infimatic(dot)com> wrote:
>>  Let's say it's not easy to just "read" the definition ... one can go
>>  and use a disassembler to see what your procedure does if one
>>  feels the urge (and is good with assembler).  The question is also:
>>  "whom do you want to stop from seeing them?"

> For intel. Prop. Reasons, I don't want the source for the functions to
>  be visible. The functions I've written are plpgsql and if I do \df+
>  <function> it displays the fully readable entire source.

Still didn't fully get who you're trying to hide stuff from, but
have a look at those two (not that old) threads which you
may find enlightening ....

Oh, and please take the time to familiarise yourself with the quoting
style on the postgres mailing-lists.

Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.