Re: pam + PostgreSQL

From: "Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "yanot panara" <madkris24(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pam + PostgreSQL
Date: 2007-07-10 18:13:37
Lists: pgsql-novice
On 7/11/07, yanot panara <madkris24(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> has anyone successfully configure pam with PostgreSQL?
> i am using Fedora Core 6 and i am in need of help on this matter.
How about you tell people what you want to achieve rather
than doing some vague hand-waving three times?

From your mails I wouldn't have a clue as to whether you
want to use user accounts in a postgres database for
system authentication, or whether you hope to be able
to log into postgres using PAM accounts ....

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.