Re: Million of rows

From: Vinicius Bernardi <vinicius(dot)bernardi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Million of rows
Date: 2005-03-29 21:10:44
Lists: pgsql-performance
At now I have this system runing in a mysql, all the examples I have
are in mysql, but the biggest client that will start now, we will use
PostgreSQL, so I need a way to do those questions in postgres...
Ideas like TABLESPACES or anothe things...

Just looking for start ideas...

Thanks

Vinicius Marques De Bernardi