Re: Drawing schema

From: Sean Davis <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
To: Kumar S <ps_postgres(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Pstgres <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Drawing schema
Date: 2005-03-29 19:16:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

If you search the archives, there are at least a couple of discussions
in the past 6 months regarding entity-relationship diagrams (ERD).

For a solution in perl, check out SQL::Translator
(http://search.cpan.org/~kclark/SQL-Translator-0.06/lib/SQL/Translator/
Manual.pod#VISUALIZING_SQL_SCHEMAS)

Sean