Intro and Anyone else in the Harrisburg, PA Area?

From: "Bret Fledderjohn" <freelancer317(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Intro and Anyone else in the Harrisburg, PA Area?
Date: 2008-05-06 01:07:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I'm new to PostgreSQL, however a big open source software fan.  I'm the team
contact/leader for the Ubuntu Pennsylvania Local Community Team, and am
looking for ways to help with the PostgreSQL team.  I am currently a
Computer Information Systems (Database Analyst tract) student at night.
During the day I sell advertising on four radio stations here in

Since I am by no means capable of helping with coding, and since I have a
marketing background, this seems to be a good place to start.  :-)

I know there is supposed to be a users group in Philly and Baltimore/DC
(which is closer than Philly), but if there are any people in the mid-state,
maybe we can get something rolling here.

I'm also going to see if I can help with the PostgreSQL packaging for

Thanks for listening, and I look forward to working with everyone.

- Bret
Bret Fledderjohn

pgsql-advocacy by date