Meeting tomorrow?

From: Chris Velevitch <chris(dot)velevitch(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting tomorrow?
Date: 2005-08-01 02:39:52
Lists: sydpug

Is there a meeting tomorrow night?

If you're stuck for a topic, I like to suggest a
walk-through/exploration/explaination of the Postgres catalog. I'm
suggesting this because I came across a problem creating a new
database on a server and it turned out to be something to do with the
templates, so you at least start with them.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Developers Group