Error for insert large object

From: "Lemaire Vincent" <vincentlemaire(at)tele2(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error for insert large object
Date: 2006-09-18 21:14:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello all world,

I work on a project c# with a postgresql database. The communication is made
by the odbc driver. The select command is OK but I have a problem for insert
an Image in my table.

The script of creation of my table is as follows:

CREATE TABLE images

(

id_image int4 NOT NULL,

image bytea,

CONSTRAINT id_image PRIMARY KEY (id_image)

)

WITH OIDS;

ALTER TABLE images OWNER TO postgres;

When I want insert data, I have an error how is generate by de odbc driver.
This error is "type "lo" does not exist >

How create a large object with odbc driver in C# ?

Can you help me please? It's very important for my project actually.

Sorry, I'm French and my English is not perfectly, I hope that you think.

Vincent Lemaire