Re: Followup Question about Vacuum from newsgroup

From: "HT" <htlevine(at)ebates(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Followup Question about Vacuum from newsgroup
Date: 2002-12-16 03:46:22
Lists: pgsql-admin
Now here's a little more information.  I did this VACUUM on a table which
was NOT truncated.  It has many additions and updates, but very few if any
deletions.  In this case, did I have anything to gain with VACUUM?  Does the
thing about the toast files still hold?    same instructions below?   Thanks
so much!