Re: Connecting PHP-based Application to Postgres-9.0.3

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connecting PHP-based Application to Postgres-9.0.3
Date: 2011-04-08 22:07:17
Lists: pgsql-php

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011, Daniel Carrero wrote:

> I install CMS Made Simple and I have some errors with my version of
> php (5.3.5 xampp windows 7)

I've started to make adobd_lite work with postgresql-9.x. Modified 8 files
so far and now have explicit error messages to another 9 warnings and errors
to fix. When I get this all done I'll pass it on to the CMS Made Simple
devs.

Turns out I can diff the version7 and version8 files and apply those
differences to the version9 files.

Rich