Re: Postgres vr.s Oracle

From: Joshua Kramer <josh(at)globalherald(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres vr.s Oracle
Date: 2008-12-10 21:35:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
> I'm not the person to ask.

I suspect that if the legal department in your company saw that they'd ask
you to take it down, especially after Oracle contacts them.  And I
wouldn't be surprised if Oracle contacted them, especially with the
results you posted.

Thankfully, those of us whose browsers have those materials cached on disk
aren't subject to any Oracle agreements.  :)

--

-----
http://www.globalherald.net/jb01