Re: Trouble with COPY IN

From: Matthew Wakeling <matthew(at)flymine(dot)org>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>, Samuel Gendler <sgendler(at)ideasculptor(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trouble with COPY IN
Date: 2010-07-23 09:33:27
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, Kris Jurka wrote:
> Yes, I am able to reproduce this at will now.  I will look at what's going on
> server side after some lunch.

Well, at least someone can reproduce it. I have completely failed so far,
even going so far as to perform exactly the same operation in the test as
I do in my application. It fails in the application, but passes in the

 For those of you who are into writing programs that are as obscure and
 complicated as possible, there are opportunities for... real fun here
                                        -- Computer Science Lecturer