Re: Trouble with COPY IN

From: Matthew Wakeling <matthew(at)flymine(dot)org>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>, Samuel Gendler <sgendler(at)ideasculptor(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trouble with COPY IN
Date: 2010-07-23 09:33:27
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, Kris Jurka wrote:
> Yes, I am able to reproduce this at will now.  I will look at what's going on
> server side after some lunch.

Well, at least someone can reproduce it. I have completely failed so far,
even going so far as to perform exactly the same operation in the test as
I do in my application. It fails in the application, but passes in the
test.

Matthew

--
 For those of you who are into writing programs that are as obscure and
 complicated as possible, there are opportunities for... real fun here