Re: GiST index performance

From: Matthew Wakeling <matthew(at)flymine(dot)org>
To: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org, Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Subject: Re: GiST index performance
Date: 2009-04-22 16:06:25
Lists: pgsql-performance
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Matthew Wakeling wrote:
> I will post a patch when I have ported my bioseg code over to the seg data
> type.

Here is my patch ported over to the seg contrib package, attached. Apply
it to seg.c and all should be well. A similar thing needs to be done to
cube, but I haven't looked at that.

Matthew

--
 An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist as half empty,
 and an engineer as having redundant storage capacity.