Re: GIT move

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak(at)officenet(dot)no>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GIT move
Date: 2012-02-07 02:56:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012, Kris Jurka wrote:

> Not completely.  I'm most of the way through it, but was not able to
> finish last night.  I will complete the move today.

OK, the converted repository is up at

I have removed all CVS keyword expansions of PostgreSQL instead of
replacing them with the full filename.  I don't think the path tells you a
whole lot, the file is there on disk so you can check the path if you
care.  It just seems like a maintenance headache.

Additionally I have converted the .cvsignore files to .gitignore.

Cleanup that still needs to happen:

1) The website has instructions for fetching the code from CVS which must
be updated.

2) The website build scripts still have assumptions about CVS and
directory layouts for building documentation and translation statuses.

Other than that, I think we're good to go.

Kris Jurka