Re: Copyright notices

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, PostgreSQL JDBC List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Copyright notices
Date: 2011-08-02 16:10:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011, David Fetter wrote:

> Any chance of new jars with this included? I'm asking because
> $employer is exacting about these things, and others may be, too.

What would a new JAR accomplish? The binary won't be any different
because of a comment change.

> Just out of curiosity, who is "Open Cloud Limited," and have they
> assigned copyright to PGDG?

Open Cloud is the company Oliver Jowett works for and sponsored part of
his work on the driver. They have not assigned copyright and the JDBC
team has not asked for it because that's not a policy of ours.

Kris Jurka