Re: A gentle plea

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Rodger Donaldson <rodger(at)diaspora(dot)gen(dot)nz>, Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A gentle plea
Date: 2010-02-03 14:33:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
pgCan is coming up ... how much are these things selling for?  Maybe look
at doing an 'advance buy before the show' sort of thing?

There really should be some sort of 'merchandising' page off of
http://www.postgresql.org that highlights stuff like this ... seems a
waste to design it, produce it, but only be able if someone can get to a
show :(