Free VPS Hosting w/ PostreSQL - Limited # Available

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Free VPS Hosting w/ PostreSQL - Limited # Available
Date: 2009-12-02 19:22:58
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello fellow open-source users and developers,

My name is Marc Fournier, and I'd like to highlight Hub.org's monthly VPS
giveaway. In case you've never heard of hub.org:

- Hub.org is small, customer-oriented host which I founded during the
mid-1990s, in order to host the PG project

- Hub is a proud supporter of open-source software development and offers
a large choice of web hosting applications

In case you're unfamiliar with what a Virtual Private Server might be:

- A VPS is like a *private server* (i.e. you get full root access), but
much cheaper and without the hardware hassles;

- It's much more secure than a shared hosting account: user files are in a
completely air-tight environment;

I like to think of hub.org as special in the way we view our business.

Specifically, most of our users are not interested in the technicalities
of their hosting accounts at all. On the contrary, they just need their
site to be up and running.

If you've similar expectations, be sure to visit http://hub.org to see
what we can offer you.

In case you're wondering if a VPS is right for you, consider our limited
offer:

We're distributing 10 free Starter VPS accounts, on the first of each
month, on a first come first served basis. It runs just like any other
Starter account, you just don't have to pay for the *First Year* of
service on it -- you're still responsible for any form of over-usage
however.

To get yours, browse http://hub.org at 0:00 AST (that's 23:00 EST) on the
1st of the month, sign up for an *Annual Starter Package* and enter
"FreeHosting" in the Coupon Field.

If you need any further information, you're more than welcome to get in
touch:

Marc Fournier / CEO
sales at hub.org
http://hub.org

PS: In the event you decide to spread the word, don't miss our
affiliate program: http://affiliates.hub.org/affiliates/signup.php

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy(at)hub(dot)org http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ:7615664 MSN:scrappy(at)hub(dot)org