Fwd: PostgreSQL Quote

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: PostgreSQL Quote
Date: 2007-08-28 13:25:17
Lists: pgsql-www

Can someone add the following quote?

"Skype has been using postgreSQL as the main DB for most of our
business needs right from the start and we have been quite successful
in growing the DBs as the company has grown, both in number of users
and in the complexity of services we offer."

Hannu Krosing, Skype

The quote was pulled from
https://developer.skype.com/SkypeGarage/DbProjects/SkypePostgresqlWhitepaper

And we have their approval below.