Re: Server Status window work

From: "Dickson S(dot) Guedes" <listas(at)guedesoft(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server Status window work
Date: 2009-02-27 16:38:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
2009/2/27 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>:
> It helps a lot. It fixed problem 2. Thanks for your report and patch.

Nice! ":D

> Your problem #1 should be fixed too with my latest commit.

I've tried now with SVN revision 7621, and AFAICS they are working ok, thanks!

Now when I select itens, in Locks UI for example, then "Copy" using
the button, the selected list changes because a refresh occurs between
I select and click, so, the final copied text isn't the same that I
orinally choose.

Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes(at)guedesoft(dot)net - skype: guediz -