Call for European PGDay task force

From: "Gabriele Bartolini" <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-eu-general <pgsql-eu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call for European PGDay task force
Date: 2008-06-12 07:08:35
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi guys,

   we are getting ready to start with the European PGDay setup, which will
be held together with the Italian PGDay on October 17 and 18 in Prato. In a
couple of days, the Drupal website for the English version will be up,
allowing all of us of the European group to contribute. As far as logistics
here, we are ready for the essential stuff, although without sponsors we
cannot yet determine exactly the services that we will be able to provide.

   In the meanwhile, I am writing to ask who is volunteering to help. We
will then either use this mailing list for coordination or setup a different
one (as you prefer). Things span from:

* website content management
* translation (in English and other languages)
* promotion (press)
* booth presence during the conference
* ...

   Please answer to this email.