T-shirts situation

From: "Gabriele Bartolini" <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: T-shirts situation
Date: 2007-04-24 10:48:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi guys,

thanks to a donation, at the moment we need about 1600 euro still
in order to raise the money for the 500 t-shirts of PostgreSQL. The
Italian Group is waiting for funds from local authorities and
companies and at the moment we cannot afford to pay for the whole
amount or anticipate the money in any case. First we need to put that
in money in the PGDay organisation.

We are setting up a system for pre-sell of t-shirts, but it is not enough.

Josh was talking about involving the SPI for co-founding the
expense. Any hope with that? Also, are there any European companies
that are willing to sponsor the shirts? We (as Prato Linux User Group)
can invoice the donations that can be then deducted for tax purposes.

PGDay is close. :)

For more information about the donations initiative:
http://www.prato.linux.it/node/30

Thank you.

Ciao,
Gabriele